It’s an unfortunate inevitability that most businesses will end up in a dispute that requires expert legal help.
You need someone you can depend on to deliver comprehensive support, resolving the dispute quickly and effectively and leaving you free to focus on your business.
From the outset, we will outline the anticipated cost range and options so you can make an informed choice and have the support you need, exactly where you need it.
We strongly recommend that as an initial step Alternative Dispute Resolution is explored as a potential avenue for resolving disputes before taking legal action. We are happy to help clients as an intermediary to attempt to resolve matters at the earliest possible stage by arranging meetings between the parties and appointing a suitable mediator.
If it is not possible to resolve the dispute without legal action, we will take care of everything; from handling all paperwork to instructing specialist counsel if necessary; supporting you and your business every step of the way.
With a highly experienced team of solicitors covering a comprehensive range of County Court and High Court claims and defences, you can rely on us, whether you are an individual, a company, a partnership, sole trader or other organisation.
We can advise on all aspects of civil and commercial litigation including:
- breach of contract / restrictive covenant cases
- property/trust claims
- product liability and sale of goods disputes
- partnership disputes
- claims for injunctive relief
- enforcement of judgements
- advice to businesses on the implications of a customer's insolvency
- service of and enforcement of statutory demands on companies and individuals
- the issue of and defence of winding up petitions
- advice to directors on implications of insolvency and any potential director liability
- claims against solicitors, surveyors and other professional advisers
- issue of and defence of director's disqualification proceedings
- advising directors on their corporate duties
- claims against individual directors.