We are happy to provide you with a no obligation quotation in relation to your matter.
In relation to any quotation you may receive from us please note:
- The quotation is based on your matter being straightforward and there being no defects in title or other complex issues which may require revision of costings. If revised costings are necessary we will advise you beforehand and prior to formally revising costs.
- Depending on the nature of the transaction additional costs may arise (i.e. where further searches are necessary or where costs have been revised or where costs have been estimated).
- You will note from our quotation certain third party costs (i.e. search fees) are subject to VAT being charged by our firm and our quotation will clarify where VAT is charged.
- In relation to a purchase transaction please note our quotation is based on your purchase being of an existing property and not a new build. Please note we are not currently dealing with new build property transactions (i.e. where you purchase a new build direct from a developer).
- In relation to a leasehold purchase transaction our quotation will detail an estimate only in respect of notice to landlord fees. The actual notice to landlord and such other fees as charged by landlord and/or its managing agent will only be known following receipt and review of the appropriate leasehold information pack and the appropriate landlord/managing agent fees will be detailed within our pre-completion statement provided to you when we report to you on the transaction.
- Our quotation is valid for 60 days from the date it is provided to you.